Thursday, December 20, 2012

Done did


Aaah I did found him yus <3


Anyway. I just had a good talk at my old job with the boss. I won't be coming back there BUT she have me advice and told me the reason why I can come back and it feels better knowing there's a reason for that, and also knowing that I've done nothing wrong. She even told me I've always done a good job and worked very hard so she gave me the number to a person and told me to use her as a reference.

Unfortunately that person is sick today but I'll call as soon as she's back and we'll see if I can get a job there. :)

Aaah it was a good talk we had. I'm Thankful for that. It's easier for me to put something behind me if I get a clear answer. It's sad that I can't work with my old colleagues anymore though. But hey ho...

Haha we even talked about Frost (!) which was a bit awkward but she seemed genuinely happy for me which surprised me a bit but as always, I get happy talking about my love :) tehehe~

She said 'you've had a big year huh?'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?