Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Sometimes


You know when you those little moments sometimes... When you think 'Aaah.... Life's great.' ? They don't happen that often for most people, but they do once in a while. :)
I had moments like that everyday with Frost. Every single day. That's why I think I'm blessed.

This is one of those moments when I think life's great.
Hot chocolate outside while watching it snow while looking at pictures of Frost. Imagining the future seasons together.
It's important to look at things with a positive attitude :) And even though I'm sad and miss him a lot, I'm still happy and I know everything will be alright in the end. I know we'll be happy forever.

This is homemade hot cocoa btw. I made it myself cause it tastes the best that way <3
Aaaah so delicious. :D
I tried making it in the U.S but it just didn't turn out the same way. It turned out way to sweet.

Hmm... I wanna put on makeup and get ready but Joel is in the shower. -_- Darn it. I hope he wont't be in there FOREVER :/


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?