Saturday, December 1, 2012

Cream soda & Meatloaf


'I would do anything or love'

This is the first time that I've ever tried cream soda. Vanilla flavor ain't my favorite kind of flavor but its quite tasty tbh. I bet my little sister would LOVE this. It's far better than vanilla coke.



I wrote a bit with Lea today... Mostly about life and the future and so on. And it made me realize how lucky I am and just how full of happiness I am. I could live with this ;)
It made me feel extra happy and full of love now lol All the things that has happened this past year had made me grow a lot, remember things, gain things, go on adventures, and realize who my true friends are <3 And I found true love as well. I'm not worried about the future really.. Sure, I want a job and if possible an education. But it's not like I'll get depressed of I don't. Life will suck a bit if I don't, yeah.. but I've been through most of it before so it ain't much if a surprise then. I know that I will always make it. I'm always ok :) even when I feel like I'm not. And I have back up plans. Oh and If I don't get a job within the next few months (I'll give it till April or may) then I'll simply get a job in the U.S for the time being. :D But I have a feeling that it'll work out. I'm aiming for the nurse education!

I have sooooo many plans now :) and that sure ignites the spark to try harder.


Well, when I get home. I'll focus on exercising and being healthy and finding work, and making sure that my man is happy as well <3

Oh the game has started. Alabama vs Georgia. YaY!

1 comment:

  1. You will make a wonderful nurse, in my opinion. :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?