Thursday, April 7, 2016

Outlander






It's almost time for the second season! *squeal* I absolutely love this show. LOVE IT. It's romantic and adventurous. Plus time travels and travels to different worlds are kinda exciting.




I like this story a lot. It's very realistic despite the time travel, they show you how women were treated back then, even the fashion and language are brilliant.... and it's very beautiful. The nature is amazing, and I do enjoy the Scottish history a lot. I've always enjoyed that. Scottish history and Native American history is very fascinating to me.





But this is an amazing Scottish show. Great actors as well. :D



So now I'm re-watching the first season again hahahaha











4 comments:

  1. Glad you're enjoying my country's history. Everything was great before the union... Lalala :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Uh huh! What's there not to like? haha Frost & I will most definitely go there one day. And you and I will most definitely meet too.

      Delete
  2. Oh! This one I haven't watched actually!
    Do you think I'll enjoy it as well? :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Uh... anyone who DOESN'T like it is weird in my opinion lol

      Delete

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?