Friday, April 29, 2016

Tomorrow

So I've made plans for tomorrow :D

It's gonna be a hoot!

It's valborg tomorrow, where we celebrate that the 1 of May is coming. :D (it's always celebrated the last day of april) and tomorrow I thought we'd go to The Children's Island (Barnens Ö)

Freya's gonna have sooo much fun! Petting animals, goung on a tiny choo choo train with her daddy, playing around in the childrens park... and then at 17:30 there's the annual bonfire :D   YAY!

It's going to be great! Nathalie might join us too, I told her that she's welcome to be with us if she wants to, and if she doesn't have any other plans. :D

Aaaah I can't wait for tomorrow. I want it to be a good day for Freya <3 And us too. But Frost and I will definitely be happy when we see our daughters smiling face. So yeah, I know tomorrow will be a good day.



Oh and also, yesterday I booked a hotel room in Stockholm, and also the ride there and back :D Oooooooh me and Frost are gonna have the time of our lives :)

I'm so excited! And it's a great hotel too.
8,2 out of 10 stars. I'd say that sounds marvelous! Teeheeee~

Yeah I can't wait.

We're going to the Museum of History, possibly the mediterranean museum too.
The national museum,  oh and definitely the east asian museum!!
And if possible, if we have the time to get there; I'd love to go to The Botanic Garden and skansen too (Bergianska) That'd be awesome :)
But we'll see what it'll be ^ __^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?