Saturday, April 23, 2016

A bunch of couch potatoes..



I'm still getting used to this phone. Haha
Well it's been a loooooong day. Freya's been crying a lot, but it seemed like it calmed down a bit. She's been super snuggly too. Mommy loves snuggles lol
And in the afternoon the whole family laid down and took a nap. Man, it was gooood nap too. Yup.
My tummy's been a real dick today too.
Seriously.... It hurts so bad.

I've barely eaten anything today.  I ate a toast in the morning. And the some ice cream in the evening. My tummy hurts too much. Luckily ice cream is so delicious! ^_^ haha
But yeah.. I really haven't done much. I made spaghetti and meatseauce for Freya today, cleaned a little in the kitchen... Yeah that's about it. The while family has been kinda down today. Mom and dad enjoyed playing The Division in the evening though. Tehee~
I'm looking forward to Monday. I'm taking Frost & Freya out for a date! Lunch and fika in town :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?