Sunday, July 29, 2012

down down down

Alrighty then. I'm heading out. It'll take some time for me to get to where I wanna go, and I'll pray that I get home afterwards haha

Aaaws, me was talking to Frost all day yesterday. Uh huh. Last person I saw before going to sleep. Aws. 

Right, I'm talking to Marty right now. Hearing her panic. Meeting the boy today she will. NAAAW. She is just so in love that little twerp. haha Glad she found herself a man who treats her right. :) Many fun days ahead of them now lol And she can't get laid. Sometimes life sucks for ya sweetie. Being a woman can suck balls from time to time. Oh well. Better luck next time. You can just go down on him instead :D


YaY. Lei Lei is ready. OFF WE GOOO! Tally-hooo!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?