Monday, July 23, 2012

Darn it

I guess today is one of those lil cunt days one must have to be able to move forward... Yup.
Gotta have shitty cunt days to be able to appreciate the wonderful good days.

Well... Today I can't walk. At all. Not even limp haha It's kinda... Annoying..

The pain.... Is killing me. Probably cause I pushed myself a wee bit too hard.. Uh huh. Yeah cause I was so happy that I could swallow the pain and walk rather normal these past 2 days. That I forgot to think ahead, of what comes after I've used my leg that much.

So... Morphine. Tried avoiding you best I could ol' friend. But I don't think I can handle this pain right now. I can handle pain, severe pain... But this is different. This affects my mood and it pisses me off. Aaargh it hurts and I want cuddles.

Not only that, but those dickheads that ate handling my money are making things difficult for me. I've done all they ask of me, and now they ask for more. Penis. Welp I'll just do it then. No biggie really... But someone needs to take those papers to the post office for me. Haha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?