Sunday, July 22, 2012

the boarding house of nimrods






Family have nothing to do with DNA really. This is a part of my retarded family. Those smelly annoying bastards. Ah and Stina...yeah, that woman is younger than me but quickly decided to take the motherly position over me so many years ago. And I am a mama's girl. I really am. <3 

Ah I suck, I said I'd wake up Frost late today so he could sleep but it is a miiiighty hard thang not to write to him. I miss him. Heh... see...I always wanna talk to him. Sugarplum <3 But that worrywart needs to sleep. ROAR yeah I have a mighty roar I know. That was my love roar though. The roar I give before I pounce on him.




Ah my head...I've slept for about 2 hours and then the idiots started banging on my door. And eventually I had to get up anyway. So 2 hours of sleep... barely. Though I feel fine ^^  Might go for a nap soon to pass time till pancake tree wakes up. Uh huh.



1 comment:

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?