Tuesday, July 24, 2012

ooooh gooooood

Aaah that feels free.
Finally manage to get that freakin' leg support thingy off my leg. Gosh that feels good. I only need it to walk around, kept the shit in it's place. Uh huh. I wont need it forever luckily. That's my own predicament btw. I know myself the best so... Yup. But OH GOD it felt so good to get it off... I can be a bit more stable when I wear it but I fucking hate it. I truly do. It is NOT comfortable, and it's warm and tight...and Uuugh.. just uncomfortable.

Oh oh oh looool

Now look at this, ya'll don't believe me when I do my super swedish accent but listen to him. He says it's like that as well. BELIEVE ME NOW DAMN IT. That's how many of the swedes can sound.


1 comment:

  1. AHHHHHH MAXI GRILL. LOL I love his accent! I demand (when you are ready) a video of yourself, reading something or just talking about whatever in your most Swedish Swedish accent. :D Snälla Joooooo!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?