Saturday, July 21, 2012

Still there


Yeah... It doesn't seem like we're moving away from the balcony in the first place. Been sitting here for 2 hours now.... Hah.
Yeah I sit in such a lady like way right? -_- haha It's like I'm about to fall asleep on the chair and my body just kept slipping down lol
I'm wearing my faaaaavourite baggy pants btw <3 aws.

I like how everyone complains about me always being on the phone... Right now the four of us are all sitting and staring on our iPhones HAHAHA

I was zoning out a bit and suddenly heard the word 'poop'....
The hell... 2 grown men that needs to take a shit... Who will win the race to the toilet?

I should bet money on this.

Aaaah I'm hearing more stories from their days of youth now. Amusing shit. Old men the are. Hah..



Update: It took my brother 11 minutes and 56 seconds to take a shit. He was apparently in a hurry. aahaha..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?