Saturday, July 28, 2012

Mmm

So, I'm waiting for food.
The rain is pouring down and I'm not kidding when I say it's like God was holding a bucket and just flipped it over. So I ordered take out.

Nom nom nom...

Grilled trout & yuzuchili maki, 
Fish & seafood ceviche, radish & bonitoflakes uramaki
Grilled tuna, spring onion, chilli, mayo & noricrunch uramaki....

Like a boss.

Yeah you know, dad always did say fish would make ya smarter.
Have yet to proven it to be correct though... It'll come. It will. Some day. Some day my IQ will go higher..... a wee bit.



Aaaargh me is hungry.

1 comment:

  1. Fish oil gives nutritionz to your brainz!! I'm still absentminded however. Depends on how well you can absorb it.

    BTW you will have to explain what all of that is to me sometime. It sounds fucking delicious.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?