Sunday, July 22, 2012

Purrdy


I'll make some changes in my life now. Already made such big changes but I'll definitely live my life better. I have a lot of things to do, and a lot of goals to achieve. Well no, not really. I mainly have ONE goal at the moment. Uh huh.

Oooo I'll actually try and look purdy as well, make an effort ya know? I feel as if I look like a bag of... Bleh! Bag of bleh was an awesome description. Haha

Ah I look hot even without makeup and fancy clothes. Lmao jk But I could try and look a wee bit more cute and feminine I guess lol Thats what mum says anyway. :) I refuse to change my style though...won't ever change who I am. Main reason why I'm not liking my looks right now (there's a few yeah) is because I don't like my hair. I'm used to having it short on the side, and it's grown too long and I can't control it. it's everywhere and it can stand in all directions, especially if there's wind blowing outside... I look like a mad scientist or something... annoys the hell out of me. So a haircut is needed. Then I'd be happier. haha

It's ok to look like I do now though cause I'm not leaving the apartment haha


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?