Thursday, July 19, 2012

UPDATE


Just wanted to let you know that today is a very nice day :)
I feel really good and I'm feeling really happy as well.
No need to go in to details but I'm happy :3

And I managed to shower without falling as well. Bro fist!

Moa is on her way over here to eat with me.
Her cute voice soothes even my biggest fears lol
Ah don't get me wrong, right now I'm feeling so good that nothing can bring me down :) And NO, I haven't taken any codeine today so that's not the reason hahaha

Welp, just wanted to let everyone know I'm alright and happy. Wanted mum to know as well since I've turned of my phone for the day.

I might not look purrdy or anything today BUT I feel pretty and that's what matters lalalalalalalaa time to drink up my coffee.

Marika was here just now and picked up my little Lei Lei. Yay thanks for that, and thanks for letting me talk lol Wanted to use my vice a bit since its so silent at home now. Stupid NAD amplifier... Can't even play my music. Meh.

Well off I go again. Take care everyone and be awesome! All my readers are awesome though right? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?