Friday, July 20, 2012

Sweet


Sweetest Moa came over today and she even bought me chicken salad. Aaaaaaaaaw. Food goes straight to me heeeeaaaart <3 And right after, Sofia suddenly popped up. Hah. With truffles. But me being the good girl nowadays is eating very healthy yup. Good huh?

And Marika came over as well and picked up Lei Lei later. Little Pigbear is rather happy that they bring her out on looong walks. Though she has the worst stamina ever when it comes to lasting long lmao She's dead when she comes back. Lying on the floor like a dead fish...

And now big brother is back. And he's currently taking the Pigbear for a walk. Yay.

Moa and Sofi are coming over tomorrow apparently. And I think Moa has plans on staying over. Which is fine by me haha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?