Saturday, July 21, 2012

Yay


First of all. I talked to Frost :) Raaawr! Yeah I'm happy and mushy and whatnot now sorry haha But I've missed him. But see, I knew everything would be alright <3

Aaah and secondly. Moa was supposed to sleep here tonight, and then suddenly Daniel and Peder came through the door. The Surprises just kept coming. All those three are a danger to my private zone. Y'all know I wanna sleep alone and stuff right? Yeah last time anyone slept here three men came in to my room jumping on my bed. Sooo I'ma sleep with clothes and a knife. Again. lol I'm only kidding. These are Some of my closest in life. But I seriously HATE to be bothered by others when I sleep. I'll fucking strangle anyone who enters my room. Well obviously Frost would be more than welcome though haha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?