Saturday, July 28, 2012

cup of coffee for my cousin

well well well.. would'ya look at that.
Johannes is coming over with my mail! Yeeeeeeeeeeeees. There's never anything good about my mail though. No one ever wanna send me something good. Just bills and shit....so many bills. -_- Which is why I got so happy when Virre sent me a package the other day. Made me happy she did.

Anyway. Johannes had to shower first so I guess that gives me time to make it at least seem like I clean up this place from time to time.

Well, I'll make coffee I guess. Since my lil' cousin is being so kind to walk aaaaaaaaall the way over here with my mail. All those..what...300 feet away huh? lol Ah, company is appreciated.



Gotta look fucking fancy while chasing your dreams ya know? Mhm.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?