Sunday, July 15, 2012

Movies

Aaaws I've gotten such an energy boost now. I ain't even sad anymore. Not that I was "sad" before but you know... Sometimes it's hard to stay as positive as I usually do when shit just comes flying at ya. Haha

But I really do have amazing friends. Telling me what I NEED to hear. :) Just boosting up my confidence. I miss Frost extremely much but my friends tell me the things I need to hear to feel better. Even my mum. Aaah my mother, she's the greatest really. And so supportive. Do you realise how nice it feels to have a mother that is so supportive of your love and for you to be with the one you love? It feels awesome. Thanks to her things seem a bit easier tbh.

Right now I'm waiting for my brother and Peder to come back with food. Nom.
And we're watching a movie as well. IRON MAAAAAN! <3

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you have a good mother...one of the best things to have in this world is a good mother.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?