Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Look at me


I'm still alive. Had to put a wee heart there cause I kinda showed a bit too much cleavage haha

But as you can see, I'm alive :P
Just bored to death since I don't have any channels on the TV and I can't seem to figure out this stupid tv so I can watch movies -_- It's rather boring not to be able to hear or see anything. I live in complete silence... Meh.

Ah I'm distancing myself A bit from people now for various reasons. I need to clear my energies and shit. Cause I am a mess and my body hates it so much that it's grounded me. Literally. Makes sense... Gotta thank my wee soulmate Xi for helping me figuring that out <3

This is just me temporally escaping reality lol

Sofi is dropping by later before her date, to walk The Pigbear for me so that's very appreciated. And I have to say that Stina is a god damn life saver. Aaah she's helping me out a lot <3 Can't even begin to say how grateful I am. It's kinda hurts my pride a little having to rely on others like this.. But hey ho! Xi said she'd make pancakes for Stina btw! Always a good thing right? ;)

Well. I've popped some pills now and I'ma try and get down the stairs somehow to see if there any mail in the mail box. Wish me luck. Cause I'll need it... My head is foggy as fuck.

1 comment:

  1. Wishing-luck! And thank you for caring for Joanna & Lei Lei Stina!! I won't renege on my proffer of pancakes. <3

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?