Tuesday, July 31, 2012

phone faggots





lol yeah I like how people always complain about me always typing on my phone. hah I'm not the only phone faggot here. 



So, Moa and Christian came by for some afternoon tea and coffee haha. Yeah, I gave Chrille ginger tea, supposed to be good for the joints and such. I kinda feel bad for him being this sick and in that much pain. But he's rather chipper so.. that's the most important thing. Staying positive.
You can't think "I don't wanna be sick, or feel bad", you should think "I wanna be healthy and feel better". Uh huh. Way with words I have.



It was kinda weird actually, earlier I was walking Lei Lei... and then got a call from Christian saying "hey, where's your iphone charger?"
eeeh...the fuck? In my home of course.
"But where?"
That's when I got lost in translation...........I had no clue what he was talking about.
Turns out he was in my apartment walking around. I forgot to lock the door when I left. Hmm..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?