Monday, July 30, 2012

coffee and food


Uh huh. Sofi has been feeling very generous today. I'm not used to get "spoiled" like this.... hmmm. I get the feeling that she loves to take care of me. Maybe that's why she calls me her baby? :/ hmm..
Aws, she bought me so much food and good stuff, and tons of coffee. And make up (?) and Body Butter. OH MYGOD my skin smells delicious now... Me luvs it. Mmm...

Oh right, I feel like I'm getting a lot of love from people lately. Haven't received this much love EVER. And Frost makes me feel like I'm the only one in the world :) Nom! I love that man. Oh noes, what if I become spoiled? Hmm.. no good. Can't get spoiled.



RAWR!


Aaah, the friends that I've decided to keep in my life, they're just too awesome. You all make me happy. And your'e being way to kind to me. But I'll pay it all back someday :) To all of you. Uh huh!
And such a long sweet message I got from Xi. Made me very happy indeed. You kinda give me too much cred though, but it still made me feel awesome haha Your'e sweet. ROAR I'm a bad-ass friend uh huh! hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?