Sunday, July 15, 2012

Sunday


Well... Guess this ain't such a bad Sunday. I can't walk at all BUT I'm sitting on the balcony having coffee with Peder. He looks stoned. Guess you can say that the one high as a fucking kite would be me. codeine. yay. Anyway. He even made coffee for me. I'm usually the one who makes the coffee in this household so it's rather nice not having to do anything. Well, I can't move so..duh. Daniel is very grumpy today so I'd say it's best to just hide away from him... which I am.

Peder and my brother disagree on how I should be treated. Daniel thinks I can still do stuff even though I'm "injured" while Peder says to let me be since I can't even move. lol

Well tonight Daniel is going back to Norway and Peder is going back to jönkoping. I'll be all alone again for two weeks. YaY!

I need to plan shit out now since I cant walk Lei Lei nor can I go to the store... But I'll handle it somehow :D Stina and Marcus are helping me out a lot with Lei Lei <3

Ah and a bird whispered in my ear that Frost might get out on Tuesday if he's lucky. yay! :D

1 comment:

  1. Yay for the possible re-emergence of Frost!!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?