Sunday, July 29, 2012

SAFE!

I'm home again. All safe and sound. Uh huh. I saw people! Me bought food. And grapefruit soda. I accidentally wrote rapefruit first haha... sound like an interesting fruit. Hmm... oh And I bought the wrong kind of smokes today... had to. They were out of Lucky Strike. -__- So I bought Chesterfield. Not a huge fan of those... they're good, but it's like breathing air. hah.

Ah, I've slept too much now. Slept for a VERY long time. Which only makes me sleepier... No good. I'ma have to take a nap later and stay up for a long time to even it out haha My kind of logic is the best logic. AGREE WITH ME OR DIE.




ROAR the tree woke up a little while ago. nom nom... potato salad.... mmm... I could get the best of two worlds if he rubbed the potato salad on him instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?