Friday, July 27, 2012

Poopy stare

well... I think I'll make pancakes today. American pancakes, not swedish ones. I kinda suck at making swedish ones...even though they're so delicious. BUT me has two bottles of maple syrup here. Ehehe... two different kinds as well. Both are yummy. Me is happy.

So american pancakes it is. 


Aaah, I feel like I've slept away all day now... darn it.


But I seriously had the weirdest sleep ever. Too weird.
It's like I'm not alone with Lei Lei here..... creepy as fuck.
Yeah... No need to write about it cause I'll sound like a mental patient anyway haha. But it was creepy.


well. American pancakes huh? 
Cravings for the day.
Should walk the Pigbear first...uh huh.
She gives me the "poopy stare." Yep. I can tell. That is the eyes of a dog that really really needs to take a shit. She doesn't even need to give me hints or anything. Her eyes are screaming I WANNA POOP so I'll just hop outside soon lol

HAHAHA Omg, I just lifted my eyes to see where she's gone. haha And I saw her staring at me in the corner of the hallway.. hiding in the dark...Just...staring. Sitting completely still. Not moving a muscle. Just looking at me....With eyes filled with poop.

yeah I should go. haha


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?