Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Roar!

lol old pic of me from march haha Joanna on the go eating while working. Yup. Multitasking.

G.I Jo has been active today! Uh huh!
My lovely mother came over and did motherly things, such as a mother should. lol Aaaand we've been burning and blowing shit up. I blew up three ticks. Hahaha unfortunately it smells in the entire apartment now.. Burning smell. Hmm... Well it was fun. BOOM!
Aaah don't worry. I didn't burn the house down. I blew the shit up in the sink! :D

And I've been spending aaaaall day with Frost. That man.. Haaa... Yeah. Grr! Mine.

Welp I need to pee. Great info for you guys to know. I'm so nice to share everything with ya. And Stina is on her way over. Yup. That'll be nice. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?