Saturday, July 14, 2012

'Too broken to be fixed'

Ahaha... what a nice thing to hear.

Daniel and Peder kept me company most of the time at the hospital. Spent hours in the emergency room.. and then hours somewhere else in the hospital. Got tortured by an incompetent fool of a nurse. Had a lovely little girl drive me around on a stretcher... those beds are NICE. And fast I might add. Was half asleep listening to The Bloody Irish Boys and The Rumjacks... welp that was the fun I had at the E.R.

well... after spending the entire day there I got the news that I'm 'too broken to be fixed' more or less lol She even said that there's nothing left to damage in my leg. hah.

So the boys drove me home, I got heavy pills and more pills to keep me sane. haha I usually don't like pills BUT I have a dog that I need to be able to take care of so I need to be able to at least limp outside even if it'll take me hours to walk a few feet. So I accepted the painkillers. Dog's gotta shit ya know?

Lei Lei's with Stina right now... and she'll stay there till tomorrow. Thank you sweetie for taking care of my little fluffball. <3 I really do appreciate that. I need to be able to walk at least a lil' better next week cause I'll be all alone on monday and forwards... everyone else has jobs to go to.

haha who knew I'd feel this pain again? lol Shit happens.
Really ain't much to do about it. Can't really sit around feeling sorry for myself either. And I can't slow down my pace now..I still have goals I need to reach. Also, nothing good would come out of me being negative or pessimistic. I'll walk normally again someday. SOON.
I choose to be positive so I told Stina that it's a damn good thang I'm unemployed right now, cause that way I don't have a job to loose by being unable to move :D haha See, always a bright side.



Aaah, I'm on my bed now. Stina went to the store for me <3  And Daniel, Roger and Peder are in the other room drinking beer and vodka and whatnot. The best thing is that I hear them play Irish punk rock now. Good boys. They've been trying to cheer me up :) Talking about Frost even which I thought was kinda thoughtful of 'em :)

I'ma sleep a wee bit now.

well nighty night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?