Saturday, July 21, 2012

well hello pity

Was telling Frost how tall and mighty I am. And then he's like...using sarcasm. NOT COOL HONEY. Fear me and my tall.. me...  *ROAR*. And then Stina comes in and tries to be supportive by saying... 'Aaaw your'e not.....that.... short...' while looking down at me.  .....Dude, You did NOT just use the 'I'm tall and I'm pitying you' face on me did ya? Hm? I'ma roar very loudly in just a second.  haha

there. ROOOAAAR.
I KNOW I'M NOT SHORT. I'm like 170 cm which is 5,5 ft. <--
Somethings wrong...on a another site it said I was 5ft6 tall. I'll just go with that instead. I'm 5,6 instead. Sounds better uh huh.
And that's tall...ya know. Taller than 5ft2 anyway. hah. Americans and their measuring systems. Pffft...


And I'm having a very annoying moment right now cause I can't fucking reach the third shelf and get the food ffs. And I refuse to call someone to come take it down for me. I haz pride. >.<  Wish I could stand on a chair now, but my balance is like POOP so... I don't wanna snap my neck or anything. I'll just stand here, and stare on the can of food. While poking it with a pencil. Maybe it'll fall frontwards instead and fall riiight in to my hands. Positive Jo I am.

I'll find a way... believe me. Mhm.


1 comment:

  1. You need a grabby-stick. Or just a long stick. Poke things down. I have one. Tell someone to go out in the woods and pick one up for you. BTW yes you are kinda short. I'm 5'6" and everyone calls me small. :P I need stepladders in the kitchen, etc. BUT! If you sit on my shoulders (which are pretty broad and strong) WE CAN BE A MONSTARRRRR and scare people off with our tallness.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?