Monday, July 23, 2012

Nom


Sorta breakfast-ish moment.
And my mood is all good again.

Tripled the dose of morphine... Which one shouldn't do of course. Yet I did. I forgot I already took one dose earlier.. But I'm feeling FUCKING AWESOME right now!
Ah don't worry lil wankers. Me is fine. Talking on the phone with Martina, having coffee. Only difference between me and me with morphine is the spinning and the wobbling. Uh huh. We're having a deep convo here... That kid is like my daughter. Doing my best at raising her here lol And I'm so happy that she's laughing right now considering that she's been crying so much lately since her friend passed away suddenly two days ago. I'm glad I made you smile sweetie. It's ok to feel like shit sometimes. I do to. But that's when your friends step in and pick you up <3

1 comment:

  1. I WUV YOU SO MUCH MOMMY <3
    ttehheee <3 no, but seriously.. thank you for being you babe <3 älskar dig!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?