Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Righty then

First of all... Me is crying right now.
Yup. The lighting just struck and then the thunder came straight after.... very big BOOM. Ahaha... And I can't handle this. Nope. Shoot me. I'ma head out soon with Lei Lei, tis ok. I can act as if I'm not scared so no one will notice it. Not that many people knows that this scares the shit out of me anyway. Well Sofia does now, cause I was just on the phone with her and then the thunder cme and I screamed and dropped the phone. "What? Oh me? Naaah, I ain't scared. What makes you think that?!" lol

Apart from that. I'll probably be baby sitting tonight. Little Alicia will be playing with good ol' Jo. haha That wild little creature.

Gosh, it's raining to much here now.... I have my blanket and some pillows and I'm snuggling on the couch haha. Trying to listen to music so I wont here the thunder. Working so so...


Ah, And today I'll let honey say good morning first. I'm so nice lol







Ah, And I've been on the phone handling my bills and the such...boring shit  tell ya. Begged them to postpone the payment a bit cause I still haven't gotten any money since march. lol quite the debt I've collected now. YaY But they gave me 2 weeks so good for me.

I'm running out on meds for Lei Lei so I'll probably have to borrow even more money now..... she needs those meds or she'll die. Can't have that happening now can I? Yep. I'm her mother. I'd die for my children lol That fluffy Pigbear is my best friend and I'd seriously be heartbroken if I lost her. So, her specialized food and new meds is what I need to get my hands on. I'll ask mum to drive me tomorrow or something.


Aaaw baby Lei Lei <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?