Thursday, May 24, 2012

Adöcåäuåwjsgaåävos

That's what's going on inside my head at the moment. I'm kind of tired.
Went to bed around 3 cause I felt sick.. Woke up at 6 cause Andy was drunk and spammed my phone. -___-

Fell back asleep again. Which I honestly shouldn't have. Cause now I feel like a bag of crap. Dreamt about weird shit all the time too -__- I'M NOT FEELING RESTED AT ALL!!! >_<


Right now I'm sipping on my coffee while looking at the application forms... Yeah LOOKING. Cause I have no idea what to write. Meh it'll come to me like a lighting struck from the sky. Hopefully.

Or it'll just be a big HERPA DERP DEERRRP!!!


So, this would be me for the time being.
Ah! That's right, I need to buy new baggy trashy jeans :3



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?