Monday, May 28, 2012

Oh yeah

In case you didn't know... I have the best readers ever :)

I love everyone who reads my blog.
And I love comments so keep giving me theeeeeeem, I enjoy it :)

Anyway, just wanted to say I'm happy you guys read my blog and that you guys broke my record in readers last week :D WOOOH.
Never had this many before. Epic.

From aaaaaall over the world :D

Mesa luvs all your countries. :D


Kinda cool that my blog has readers in so many countries now. It's obviously cause I'm awesome. An I shall keep being awesome. And those who follow my blog. ME LUVS YOU LONG TIME.

Thank god your'e used to my foul language and inappropriate behavior etc :D

BYE!






Random crap of the day:
Aaaaaw, memories. I wanna go on that cruise agaaaain.
And I will ;D
had the best time wit the best poeple.

5 comments:

  1. XD awwww. You're welcome!! <3 lol, your language doesn't confuse me at all, I read so many memes that I have no life XDDD

    gaaaahh, I wanna go on a cruise as well!!! ;___; I'm going to Sweden this summer, but by plane and not by ship. booo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. mwahaha ship is more awesome. BAHA! I went to Finland actually on that cruise. :D Thank you cutie for reading my blog btw ;D

      Delete
    2. ah, I though that as well :D Stockholm - Helsinki or Stockholm - Turku?

      you're welcome ^^ <3

      Delete

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?