Sunday, May 20, 2012

Babycall

So, as I mentioned earlier..I'm watching Babycall right now.
A norwegian horror flick. And to be honest...it's creepy as fuck. Cause you just can't seem to figure out if it's mental, paranormal,both och just retarded O___O

Noomi Rapace is in it ^^I like her.
(She's the woman who was in The girl with the dragon tattoo, the sweeeeedish one, I might add)


it's about a woman who has moved outside of Oslo with her son, escaping an abusive husband. She's a bit fucked up...seeing things, not remembering things etc... and then even weirder things start to happen which makes her question if it really is all in her head or not?





2 comments:

  1. oooh, seems like an interesting movie o_O Not sure if I could watch it though :D I'm sooo fucking scared of paranormal stuff ;___;

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should try and watch it :D It was creep and good ^^

      Delete

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?