Wednesday, May 16, 2012

My VERY biggest wish

and by wish I mean something that can actually be fulfilled without an act of the devine authority or something like that...

So, my biggest wish riiiiiight at this moment is to own these!
well the guy look like a total *?€"#@=&%€  yeah I don't know what to say. I'll just go with the word "less pretty" But look at the clothes! eeeeek. <3




The amazing thing is that this is so totally my style!
I have a sweater, which I used to love. It was hobo looking, trashy with holes in it. So beautiful. And now it's ruined :<  There's little fuzzy balls of... well.. fuzz coming from it now. So sad really.

So when I saw this I was like OHOHOHOHOHOOOOLY FUCK IT'S MINE NAAAOOO!

well, of course I don't have the money for it AT ALL at the moment. But hey, I can wait. probably.


If not, then I'll just rob the local grocery store and buy it with my oh so very self-earned money which I've worked so hard for by using my own bloody hands. Or something similar.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?