Saturday, May 26, 2012

Good morning

God morgon as we say here ;)

I had a niiiiice breakfast just now, and now I'm just chilling' on the bed. Had my coffee so I'm all good to go you know ;D
I'll be meeting up with an old friend of mine today :) haven't seen her in about 4 years. Things has certainly changed. I'm a bit dirtier than I was before ;P but still the same funny Jo. Weird thing is, she broke up with her boyfriend recently. They had been together for a looooong time as well. Her ex is my childhood friend. He's a very good friend of mine. But so is she :)

He made me be her friend when they started dating haha But I started loving her then haha I was scared as fuck of her in the beginning. She's like a giant amazon. Known for her vicious temper ;) haha but it turned out she was scared of me too cause she thought I looked scary and that my eyes were piercing .. haha eventually we became close friends and that's how it is.

Saddens me a bit that they broke up. But hey, me and Kirre broke up... And that saddened a LOT of people as well. So I know how she feels. I'll always be the cunt that left Kirre. lmao

It's be nice to see her today <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?