Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Bernie!


Yay You won't believe who I suddenly ran into up town earlier. I met Berenice! Aaaws I've missed her a LOT! Yeah we used to work together. :) Her daughter adores me btw, cause I'm so awesome an almighty. Soon she'll grow up to be a woman covered in tattoos and wearing the same leather jacket as Jo. Aws. Haha

Well, me and Bernie have been talking loads and loads now. About everything between heaven and hell. About Lei Lei and my looks (?) oh and Frost. Haha Felt good :) she's a very wise woman indeed. This was nice :)


Right. Do keep in mind that my boob is NOT escaping. I'm just wearing my oversize Aerosmith top and you know... Yeah. Well fuck it, it's a very nice top anyway.

Bah it's impossible to look good when Bernie is next to you -__-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?