Saturday, July 14, 2012

Breakfast


Meh... Living in a house full of men and a baby. Yay. Wille said daddy this morning btw! Woop woop.

Yeah I'm still angry with his daddy. It's NOT ok to run into my room in the middle of the night when I'm passed out from being drunk... And him being drunk with his buddies coming in to my room, jumping on the bed saying "this is my sisters roooom".. Well I have no recollection of that but Peder told me that they were all in my room and that I apparently talk in my sleep. In English..... Daniels friends have more sense than he does. At least they felt it was rude to barge in like that... Oh and apparently Lei Lei went crazy as well (duh?!) And I told them this morning that they were lucky that none on them got cut... Cause I had a knife under my pillow. No idea how it ended up there though... I have it with me when I'm out on walks with Lei Lei during the night. Yus cause I promised to carry protection at night. And I'm keeping my promise :D

Well I'ma finish my coffee...
Ah if I can't be found or of you can't reach me on the phone then I'm in the hospital. I need to go the E.R cause I had an accident last night...and the pain right now...is killing me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?