Monday, July 2, 2012

Children and coffee and whatnot


Yay I found my old Mumin cup! Weeeiiih!
That's a cup that holds many memories. :)
My children will drink from that cup one day. Mhm. I have another cup as well with strawberries on it.

I used to drink hot chocolate from it as a kid. WITH WHIPPED CREAM ON IT. Cause my momma was a good one! lol Cacao is how you make real hot chocolate. Not chocolate powder damn it. Ah well, the younger generation has barely heard the word cacao -__- But still. I'm from the golden generation :P

I love everything old school and I'll give my kids what was given to me as a kid as well.
(not my smoking habits though lol...) I'd never smoke with a baby in my tummy. So...Well babies and cups. Haha Bear with me, I had a weird dream with kids and whatnot in it haha. And a bumblebee. Scared the shit out of me.

This is my very beloved cup! Everybody loves Mumin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?