Monday, July 2, 2012

Meh


I'm too tired to write anything sane.
Wonder why I sleep so little... Went to bed around 4 am. Woke up at 6:46.. Then managed to fall asleep a while after and then woke up at 9. Oh no what if my last remaining brain cells gets too tired?! Haha

I'm going back to sleep now. I just heard my brother in the kitchen. And that ain't a good thang. He's supposed to be in Norway now. Not here. Aah he did it again didn't he? He supposed to be at work NOW. He doesn't seem to understand that every fucking action has its consequences.

Darn it. . -__- I won't get anything done thanks to him. Penis. I'll turn around and try and sleep some more.

I look retarded right now anyway so.. Yeah. Hiding under the cover for a whole seems legit. Loooool Adios.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?