Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Morning glory

I'm enjoying this fine morning (noon haha) on my balcony. Lei Lei is sleeping in the doorway and Moa is yapping on the phone. And I'm here. Sipping on my coffee... Considering to write to Frost but I think he might need to sleep a weeeee bit longer. I mean, it's the 4th of July today. I'm sure he has loads of plans for the day. So I guess he'll need his energy then. Yup. I'll let him sleep for a while longer :)

Ah I'm listening to Moa talk to her ex.... Shit can't get any more awkward than this.
"you should meet Joanna. You'd like her!" duuuude..... Leave me out of this. Oh god the things she says to him. No sense of self awareness AT ALL. She's digging her own grave. Yup. Should I grab the phone and throw it from the balcony?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?