Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Puddle of mudd

Fun fact:
I loved puddle of mudd back in 2002. Me and Virre, we listened to them all the time. She loved them :) Aws, Virre, my little Onka. I miss her. Sad thing when your best buddy lives so far away. But it don't matter how often you talk or how often you see each though. Cause a true friend will still be the same even if you don't see her in a year. Me and Virre rarely talk on the phone.. and we don't see each other often either. But when we do, it's like not a day has passed :)  I visited her in december last year so YAY. This fall we've know each other for about 19 years. Yup. Dear lord. I'm old.

I'ma have to give her a call soon and tell her about whats going on in my life. She's a busy bank lady nowadays. Smart and educated and whatnot... and I'm an arse. Perfect duo really.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?