Thursday, July 5, 2012

tomorrow

So, tomorrow I have...sort of a big day? Can you call it that? No, naaah it ain't a big day haha. But it's important I guess. I'm going to my old job, to talk to my old boss. And to finish my work injury application thingy..yeah I have no idea what it's actually called in english haha. But I need it done. And I need to contact the insurance company as well eventually.

But we haven't finished it and it's been a little over a year now since I got abused. So we need to finish everything NOW ffs. *tired of waiting*  ahaha.. I still have "damages". lol  It'll go away with time I guess... Hmm... just hurts a bit every now and then. Meh... I can't say I'm looking forward to meeting her -___- really. I'd totally love it if she suddenly went all like "OH wait Jo, I have a job offer for ya, cause we miss you soooo much and your'e simply the best of the best and we cant survive without you" I'd accept if she used those exact words ;) lol

if I know her correctly then she'll just be like "so.. you've been gone a few weeks haven't ya?"  (I've been gone for months) and she did this last time as well. When I told her I never get to work anymore, she said "ahaha, that's not true. I see you all the time around here."
"uh..no you don't. I haven't been here for 1 month"

"ahaha... no, I saw just the other day. haha"

THE FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK IS WRONG WITH YOOOU??!!




Yeah she brings out the worst in me. 
She's so dumb that it fucking scares me.

Ah well anyway. Stina is coming over tomorrow morning. And after that I'll head out to the office.

Aws, there's 90's songs on the radio now... nostalgia. :)

Hope everyone in the U.S had a very nice 4th of July :) Watching fireworks and eating good stuff. Yup.

Night night!


2 comments:

  1. Actually they're outlawing fireworks here because ASSHOLES go out in the brush and start fires that spread across the state, and also tie up dogs and try to drown them. God bless America, all your repressed citizens & the beloved System. :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your stoooooopid boss. :P We are cheering you on over here, always.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?