Sunday, July 8, 2012

mecha robots and the such

I'm watching Transformers right now... I think I can call the transformers movies my favourite movies.


















I adore Transformers. All I ever wanted was my own Bumblebee. I wanted to be a robot pilot as a kid. Probably why the nerd inside me absolutely LOVED mecha anime. Yup... I've seen it all. Devoured all mecha I could find. First real mecha anime (apart from old transformers) I ever saw was Neon genesis evangelion. Duh..obviously.



Idolmaster xenoglossia was probably the one that gave me the best feeling. Too bad the robots weren't looking the way I wanted them to but hey. Gigantic formula also felt kinda cool...OH OH OH I'll fucking make a mecha post one time.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?