Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Yup


Sofia and her daughter Alicia came over for a visit today. I've been telling Alicia about trolls and whatnot, and the monsters that are hiding in my shower lol I. Told her to open the bathroom door if she dared... And to look out for the monsters red eyes. She opened it and peeked... And then her mum came up from behind and went BOO!!!! Holy shit that kid jumped high haha

Welp I also taught her that if you hit a dog, it'll hurt just the same as it hurts for a human. Cause she hit Lei Lei. She's just a lil girl, 3 years old. Kids don't understand stuff like that. So I said that if she hits Lei Lei I'll get really sad and Lei Lei will be in pain and she'll cry. "you know how much it hurts when someone hits you right?" She nodded her head and pat Lei Lei and said sorry. Cuuuuute.

Ah. Yeah Sofia also gave me some tips for when I'm going to the U.S. told Ne to keep my personality in check at the airport cause they'll throw me out fast as fuck if I start acting like I usually do. So no bomb jokes, no racists jokes, and no acting like Ace Ventura. Darn it.

Anyway. This has been nice :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?