Monday, May 7, 2012

I DON'T WANT TO HEAR IT


I hate myself and the way I am right now.


I've been trying so fucking hard to stay positive and to act cheery lately and all that crap and in the end everything came crumbling down anyway. I'm an emotional wreck right now and I've just realised what a panic attack feels like. It's painful. And hard to breathe.
But I've calmed down a bit.. My chest still hurts though... :/




I don't want to live if I have to loose Lei Lei. I don't give a fuck about how silly that sounds. If you're annoyed by it then go fuck yourself. I feel the way I feel.

2 comments:

  1. ?? Why would you lose LeiLei?

    I'm sorry for this cliché blablabla, but I seriously do know how you feel. And I hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you. don't forget that <3

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?