Thursday, May 3, 2012

penis

GOSH, THIS IS SO BORING.  -___-
aaargghh....

aaaw, shoot. It'll take me some time to get used to this lifestyle really.
It SO boring tbfh.

I'm used to being around people all the time. Working all the time, talking and having fun with all my friends....

and now I have nothing. LOL
So it will definitely take some time for me to get used to this. Don't worry, I will get used to it. Naturally it'll be a bit hard though.
I miss my friends at work, and my patients... and just the whole WORKthing as well. I feel unproductive and lazy now. And BORED as fuck.

It's true that I was a workaholic. I worked every single day. And on weekends too.  Many times from 07:00 till 22:00. Haven't had a vacation in 5 years.  But I enjoyed it as well you know. I loved it tbh.
I felt most at ease when I was at work.... PENIS.

I will NEVER forgive the boss's for doing this to me.
Discarding me like this. After such a long time, after all I did.... Like I'm replaceable just like that. Not even a 'bye bye' or a warning really. Am I really that replaceable? NO ONE CAN COMPARE TO ME. Keep that in mind you cunts. Stupid stupid boss.
I do not like you. None of you. One bit. All the bosses suck.
I wish you a lifetime of hemorrhoids, anal itching, obesity, and wrinkles and that you become greyhaired and teethless at A VERY VERY EARLY AGE.

well, i did leave on my own. Sort of. meh..Maybe not. Since you refused to let me work then I didn't really have that much of a choice other than to leave now did I?




YOU SUCK. PENIS.




Thank you for reading.


Peace out.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?