Wednesday, July 4, 2012

I won!


Haha yay! I congratulate old Nicky on his 27th birthday. And no one wishes a happy birthday quite like me. I'll make you feel special if I congratulate you.

He said I won at "the best birthday wishes/ and the most inappropriate one as well" YAAAY ME.

Basically I wished him a grand day filled with lots of pussy, alcohol, presents and all that crap.
Everything he likes, I wish for him.

Now if that's inappropriate then I guess I am inappropriate haha

Best wishes mate!

What I wish the most is that you find your true love, and that cheating bitches who just leaves you behind won't get to ya. You may not believe in true love, but I do. So I'll just believe in it for you Kay? Haha That's as mushy as I'll go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?