Wednesday, July 4, 2012

a messy pig


Alright, This would be the disgusting Jo.
I'll show you how messy I can be while eating. It's rather sad tbh. haha So there, a messy Jo. With potato salad on her face. Yeah I am so sexy it's unthinkable.

Blows ya mind dunnit? -___-
welp, this is a side of me people in my everyday life sees on a regular basis I guess. So get used to it :)

ugh... I feel like I disgraced myself now haha.
Well, I think I look kind a pretty anyway, minus the sauce around my mouth. This could be a new style of Food commercial aye? "oh dis so good make me go NOM onit"

I do wipe my face mind you, and I do try to have manners while eating out. Nuff said.



2 comments:

  1. My two fav things! That's not potato salad love!.. Unless you or someone you know made it. I'm sure it's grand! Yep. You're beautiful and your hair looks nice.. And your mouth looks delicious! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. We can take disgusting eating pictures together someday soon. <3

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?