Thursday, July 5, 2012

sweet

Behind me, in front of me, next to me, under me, over me, there is only you.










So, I've been cleaning and doing some dishes now. It's about time I eat right? Hmm... I'll find something. It's getting colder now so I'm wearing a hoodie now. Yeees, I am wearing panties now as well. No worries. I had to haha And I had to get dressed earlier as well since Josse and Doris came over. Party poopers. lol the best part was "Don't look underneath the dress, cause I ain't wearing panties."

And then we had a weird conversation about not wearing panties. She said "that's why your'e NOT wearing them at night. You can still wear them during the day though -__-" 

well, I beg to differ. hah.
If you get a chance to not wear panties, you grab it. Wise words from Jo. 

I am never wrong, cause I am always right.



haha here's an old pic of me. :) Totally spaced out. Yup. That's how I look when I space out sometimes.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?