Thursday, July 5, 2012

Astrid Lindgren

Aaah, nicest evening in quite a while. I'm watching some bits and pieces of my favourite movies... These songs, I love singing them. I'm humming them all the fucking time. Every single swede knows these. These are all stories made by Astrid Lindgren. I grew up to this.

I shall sing them to my children one day as well.








 aaargh, I get goosebumps all over from this. And seeing the beginning of Bröderna Lejonhjärta sort of makes my heart ache a little bit. But in a good way I guess....


 


 Yeah, I guess you can say these songs and movies are a HUGE part of who I am. I still live in my lil' world I guess haha. They're actually a valuable thing to me. It's in my head. And it's on youtube as well luckily hahaha in case I ever forget them lol


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?